This intimate networking and knowledge-sharing opportunity is a must-attend event for information security and cybersecurity leaders. With attendance by invitation only, and under strict Chatham House Rule, the event will connect 60+ very senior information security decision-makers with select service providers for a day of networking, problem-solving, and benchmarking.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Transformative, thought-provoking presentations, face-to-face meetings, and senior level attendees only, the CISO Executive Network series is the high quality, senior leadership infosec meeting that will support your journey in business growth. From high level discussions on shaping business and industry to strategically designed networking, the CISO Executive Network promises to deliver innovative and pioneering ideas and conversation.
This intimate, peer-to-peer networking opportunity is a must-attend event for infosec leaders. The future will be irrefutably challenged by new and unnerving cybersecurity threats, and information security leaders must ask themselves:
• Have we maximised our defensive capabilities in-line with the times?
• Can we consider ourselves secure enough or do we need to do more?
• Are we prepared for a technologically savvy opponent?
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM A CONFERENCE?
- Exclusivity: With attendance by invitation only, this exclusive event will connect 60+ very senior infosec decision makers with pre-selected solution providers.
- 1-to-1 Meetings: Engage in informative, educational discovery meetings, to build your network and work towards finding the right solutions.
- High-Level Interaction: Speak directly to top level vendor executives who understand your challenges and needs.
An Action-Packed 8-Hour Event: Meet other senior leaders with minimal time out of the office.
Engage Actively, not Passively: Take a seat at the table and be a part of the discussion with a full day of interactive, conversational sessions.
- Benchmark and Discuss: Engage in conversation on the real issues facing InfoSec leaders in an intimate environment under strict Chatham House Rule.
What to expect at the CISO Executive Network:
Networking at its Heart: Designed to connect you with your peers, this event has dedicated sessions to get you having conversations with the people you want to meet.
Join our problem focused roundtables to ask the questions on the tip of your lips and share your insights and experiences with colleagues from across the infosec space.
Dedicated one-to-one meetings to connect you with the providers you want to meet.
Personalised Schedules to ensure you get the most value possible from the event.
Make the most of your time and meet all the vendors you are interest in one place.
High-level content exploring the strategies and techniques for success on the infosec journey.
Informal spaces to continue the conversation: grab a coffee in a networking break, or a glass of wine in our networking party!
HOW THE MEETINGS WORK FOR SOLUTION PROVIDERS
Meet the most senior executives in information security and build relationships to generate QUALIFIED leads and opportunities. Attending companies are qualified through in-depth interview to ensure they only meet with solution providers that match their requirements.
- Gain access 60+ of Sydney’s top InfoSec leaders in an intimate setting
- Have high level conversations with hand-picked, actively engaged delegates
- Take a thought leadership position in the main auditorium (by Keynote, Chairing or Panel position)
- Schedule 1 to 1 business meetings in advance with qualified decision makers
Topics we cover
Governance & Compliance
w & Regulations
KEY THEMES & TAKEAWAYS
- Strategic Thinking in Security: Embarking on a visionary journey towards a secure future, powered by the most forward-thinking information security strategies. From transformative ideas to best-in-class strategies and new solutions, this is a forum where information security leaders can exchange intelligence and strategies in a constructive way.
Converging Security and Business: From reporting cybersecurity risks to incorporating information security as a vital asset of the business. This theme will explore how information security can be embedded into business and provide organisations with a safe and secure way to operate.
Shaping a Secure Organisation: Adapting, diversifying and evolving are key components of a resilient and progressive security strategy. Safeguard your enterprise through cross-functional, diverse, agile teams who excel in identifying, prevent and removing digital risk from the business.
Hear what our 2022 attendees had to say about our CISO Sydney event:
CISO Executive Network has been designed with networking at the heart. When you ask the questions, steer the conversation, and hear directly from your peers you gain the most value. From topic focused discussions to organic coffee counter chats the emphasis is always upon connection between you with the InfoSec community.
Enjoy networking at out cocktail receptions, networking breaks and VIP functions at this unmissable event.
Expand your C-level network at our breakfast, lunch, and reception
Bring discussions to life and have common problems solved in our no holds barred discussion groups
Cheers with Peers
Fireside-chat & audience interaction
Hear from seasoned professionals and discuss topics that most interest you!
Thanks to our 2023 Partners
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT OUR CISO EVENTS
"Great event with good content and unique networking opportunities with like minded people."
Our events are all carefully created from scratch. The whole process from research to post-production is crafted by our team, so we are always available to assist with any queries! We look forward to meeting you at the event!